What Conditions are Treated with Chinese Medicine?
Traditionally, Chinese Medicine was used as a stand alone form of healing. If one was to look through the ancient or modern textbooks, they would see that all diseases can be addressed with Acupuncture and Herbs. In today’s world, Acupuncture can be used in conjunction with many Western Medicine modalities.
These are some of the most common conditions I’ve treated in my clinic:
- Pain: this is the most common reason people seek out acupuncture. Pain in all areas of the body are treated, with the most common being pain in the low back or neck. Pain levels can range from mild and chronic to acute and debilitating ones. Acupuncture is very successful in treating pain.
- Allergies: all types of allergies are treated successfully, both airborne and food. Even intense local allergies to ragweed and cedar can be relieved with treatment
- Emotional Wellness: Anxiety, Depression, Bi Polar Disorder, general life stress
- Sleep Issues
- Cardiac Conditions: Chest pain, Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension
- Addictions and Smoking Cessation
- Digestive Disorders
- Female Reproductive Issues
- Common Colds/acute illnesses
These are some other conditions I’ve treated in the clinic as well:
- Arthritis: Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Skin disorders